Relaxing Music – “Square of Thoughts” [Chill Music] – YouTube Relaxing Music11
Get This Cool Music Visualizer Video For Your Song Or Audio Track Within 24 Hours
- Let us create an incredible music visualizer video for your song or audio track within a day! These professional music visualizers can be much more effective than an expensive studio music video production that costs thousands of dollars.
- All music video visualizers on our website are optimized for YouTube and are delivered with HD video output and superb sound quality.
- Your visualizer video comes with proper licensing so you can use your music video any way you like.
- For more music visualizer video examples, please visit our YouTube channel.
How Does It Work?
- Contact us on Fiverr with your video request.
- Tell us what video you would like + if you have any special preferences?
- Receive a custom offer for your video (only $5 – $20 USD). Easy and secure payment by PayPal or credit card through the Fiverr payment gateway.
- Your video will be delivered within 24 hours.
Do You Like Our Music?
This Video (Credits)
Video transformed and adapted by RelaxingMusic.video
Mixed by Moods. Chillhop Music
Downtempo electronica music originated in the United Kingdom in the 1990s. It was one of those musical designs that partly grew out from the need to provide club visitors a chance to unwind from spontaneous and quick paced dance beats. Because it has similar components to journey hop, ambient music, and chill out, the differences in between those musical styles are not so huge. Downtempo still has its own unique characteristics, making it an independent category.
1. The beat
Rhythm plays an important function in this genre. Unlike the beatless forms of ambient music, downtempo electronica usually has a beat or groove. Though it can be rhythmically also more intricate and varied, the beat is typically built up from smaller duplicating patterns, called loops, making the tunes sound hypnotic.
Similar to journey hop, downtempo electronica music combines aspects of decreased breakbeats and hip hop. Nevertheless, the rhythm preserves its laid-back state. It is not as aggressive as in trance, and slower than in journey hop.
2. The use of instruments
While ambient music features generally electronically processed sounds, downtempo encompasses a larger variety of instruments. Electronic and electroacoustic instruments, the typical instruments of this category consist of also guitars, drums, bass, percussion, brass, strings, flute. Depending on the artist and their selection of the noises, the musical texture can for that reason be rather dense, having a broad spectrum of instruments playing at the exact same time.
3. Mix of various music genres
Due to the variety of different musical styles that downtempo electronica music incorporates, it is typically also viewed as experimental music. Elements of soul, ambient, electronic music, jazz, funk, hip hop, and dub, are combined with digitally modified tunes and synthesizer sounds.
Both the structure and the harmony of the tune can be affected by various genres. While some tunes are built on one or two easy chords, others are harmonically more varied. Spirited and jazz-like melodies alternate with ambient and climatic soundscapes. Acoustic instruments co-exist with electronic sounds. Though vocals are not so routine, they are utilized in a range of methods, varying from mild and mellow singing, to rap and speech.
Downtempo electronica music is a mixture of different genres. Each artist has their own unique impacts and sound preferences, these 3 previously mentioned attributes are common to most downtempo music, making it easier to identify this genre.