Relaxing Music – “San Francisco” [Relaxing Jazz Music] – YouTube Relaxing Music12012
Get This Cool Music Visualizer Video For Your Song Or Audio Track Within 24 Hours
- Let us create an incredible music visualizer video for your song or audio track within a day! These professional music visualizers can be much more effective than an expensive studio music video production that costs thousands of dollars.
- All music video visualizers on our website are optimized for YouTube and are delivered with HD video output and superb sound quality.
- Your visualizer video comes with proper licensing so you can use your music video any way you like.
- For more music visualizer video examples, please visit our YouTube channel.
How Does It Work?
- Contact us on Fiverr with your video request.
- Tell us what video you would like + if you have any special preferences?
- Receive a custom offer for your video (only $5 – $20 USD). Easy and secure payment by PayPal or credit card through the Fiverr payment gateway.
- Your video will be delivered within 24 hours.
Do You Like Our Music?
This Video (Credits)
Video transformed and adapted by RelaxingMusic.video
Author: Jazz Mix by Boating for Beginners
License: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
A free take on what happened after Tony Bennett’s “I Left My Heart in San Francisco”. Enjoy the soft tones of smooth jazz in the wine bar, or watch the sunset by the poolside – all while mixing the colors of the classic Californian cocktail “San Francisco” in the background.
The Jazz music experience began to rub off on other parts of the world which encourages the experimentation of melding their familiar noises with the essence of Jazz. In Europe’s country in the Region of France came the Quintette Du Hot Club de France who was accountable for the making of the early “Gypsy Jazz”.
The Belgian guitar player Django Reinhardt developed gypsy jazz by blending the style of French Musette which was used in the dance halls, eastern European Folk known as Jazz Manouche, and American swing of the 1930’s. The atmosphere of the Jazz music is sexy with unexpected unpredictable twists, and accelerating rhythms.
Another design of Jazz music that enabled the artists to reveal themselves freely was the innovation of Avant-garde or free Jazz music. Between the 1960’s and 1970’s the Latin musicians produced the Afro-Cuban and Brazilian Jazz Music styles after Bebop artists Dizzy Gillespie and Billy Taylor cultivated it.
Gillespie and Taylor was affected by the music of Cuban and Puerto Rican musicians Chico O’farrill, Tito Puente, Chano Pozo, Xavier Cugat, Mario Bauza and Arturo Sandoval. Jazz music revealed in a Latin analysis was called Bossa Nova with origins in Samba music which is a mixture of Jazz, classical and pop music from the 20th century. Bossa is a moderate sound of music with Classical harmonic structure from Europe, Samba polyrhythm’s from Brazil and cool music.
Joao Gilberto and Antonio Carlos Jobim ended up being popular in the sixties with this design of music. The influence of Jazz music returned to the location of its origins in the religious music known as Urban Contemporary Gospel from the spirituals music. Much of spiritual music sung by southern slaves in the past has a haunting dark and mournful noise during the 1800 and 1900’s. The churches referred to as the sanctified or holy churches took a more happier approach by encouraging member to sing speak their individual statements as they celebrated with song and dance.
The sanctified artist Arizona Dranes who was a taking a trip pastor made recordings that would suit lots of musical categories such as blues, and boogie-woogie with making use of Jazz instruments. At the time the Jazz instruments utilized with spiritual themed music were percussion and brass instruments.
John Horsch composes premium high quality short articles ranging from Internet Marketing to Gardening. Each is looked into and modified with the best degree of professionalism. John has actually been composing articles for Internet intake since 2001.