Relaxing Music – “Soothing Hearts” [Relaxing Piano Music] – YouTube Relaxing Music2
Get This Cool Music Visualizer Video For Your Song Or Audio Track Within 24 Hours
- Let us create an incredible music visualizer video for your song or audio track within a day! These professional music visualizers can be much more effective than an expensive studio music video production that costs thousands of dollars.
- All music video visualizers on our website are optimized for YouTube and are delivered with HD video output and superb sound quality.
- Your visualizer video comes with proper licensing so you can use your music video any way you like.
- For more music visualizer video examples, please visit our YouTube channel.
How Does It Work?
- Contact us on Fiverr with your video request.
- Tell us what video you would like + if you have any special preferences?
- Receive a custom offer for your video (only $5 – $20 USD). Easy and secure payment by PayPal or credit card through the Fiverr payment gateway.
- Your video will be delivered within 24 hours.
Do You Like Our Music?
This Video (Credits)
Video transformed and adapted by RelaxingMusic.video
0:00:00 Love Without Words
0:03:09 Story Between Us
0:06:16 Paint Our Moments
0:10:15 Your Love, My Life
0:14:25 Let’s Keep the Promise
0:17:12 Orange Leaf
0:20:32 In Your Embrace
0:24:03 Remember the Rainy Day
0:27:06 I Miss You
0:31:16 Blueberry in Your Heart
Author: Vindhie Lin
License: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
It’s extraordinary how a piece of music can raise one’s soul. Whether it’s playing in the background or in the fore-front, it is always there for us to comprehend. Numerous have actually associated their feelings and expressions and created them to paper or straight to an instrument for all to hear.
What satisfaction the mind, body, and soul takes you through as you hear a lovely variation of a relaxing piano music piece. The essence of the tones as they hit the strings resonating ideas of elegance and charm. It is the mere fact that these sounds are offered you a feeling of relaxation and pleasure.
Throughout the years as we grow through this journey of life, we discover ourselves striving for the peace and harmony we understand we be worthy of. Can it not be that these artist who we listen to feel, and have felt the same way? Drawing out what we hold deep down inside us, and mesmerizing us with the mystique of utter sparkle.
Did you ever simply sit and listen to a relaxing piano piece? The relaxing qualities relax you mind, body, and soul. Supporting the soul and giving you thoughts that you have included throughout your existence, shedding the dark and encompassing the light, certainly what we have deep down within.
So why then do we pick the piano? Why do we listen to it for relaxing music? The piano resembles an orchestra. There is no other instrument that has actually been given to us that can do the work of the piano. Sure all instruments can communicate noise, but when it comes to composition, it can not be out matched. Lots of who study an instrument while discovering their craft, whether it be trumpet, woodwinds or guitar, if severe with their craft, know they have to study the piano in one way or another to comprehend the complete essence of composition. A fantastic jazz trumpeter by the name of Dizzy Gillespie once said, if you don’t know the piano, then you don’t understand structure.
The calming qualities of the piano are like a warm night’s summer breeze. It has been heard in numerous areas of our life. From television to motion pictures we listen to it in the background, waiting on the next scene to get here. Expecting what would come next.
It is stated that music holds the essential to our body and souls. Relaxing qualities of relaxing piano music plays a large part and permanently will remain in our lives.